zIPS provides persistent, on-device protection for mobile devices and the information the devices access similar to next generation endpoint protection (EPP) solution’s on traditional endpoints.
- On-device, Machine Learning-based Detection
- Powered By Unparalleled Mobile Threat Research
- Protects Managed & BYOD Devices
Unparalleled Mobile Threat Defense
Realizing that most mobile devices are completely unprotected, hackers continue to find new means to compromise them. As the mobile attack surface continues to grow and evolve, so does Zimperium’s on-device, machine learning-powered detection. Leveraging z9, zIPS detects threats across the kill chain: device, network, phishing and app attacks.
z9-Powered Machine Learning-based Detection
Over the last 5 years, Zimperium’s machine learning-based engine, z9 Machine-Learning, has detected 100% of zero-day mobile exploits in the wild on-device and without requiring updates—something no other provider can claim.
In addition to its proven efficacy against zero-day device and network attacks, z9 is the only machine learning-based engine capable of detecting previously unknown mobile malware on-device without requiring updates and without the risks of cloud-based lookups.
Most Enterprise-ready Mobile Threat Defense Solution
In addition to proven detection advantages, enterprises and government agencies around the world continue to select zIPS and the advanced management console, zConsole, in record numbers because of its clear and significant operational benefits, including:
- Most deployment options, including Shared SaaS, Dedicated SaaS and On-Premises.
- Only MTD solution available on any cloud.
- Most integrations with leading enterprise mobility management (EMM) and universal endpoint management (UEM) solutions, and the only one that enables multiple EMM/UEMs in a single console.
- Advanced integrations with security information and event management (SIEM) solutions including McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) and Splunk.
Comprehensive Mobile Threat Forensics
With zIPS, Incident Response teams finally have visibility into mobile threats and risks. The unmatched forensics provided by zIPS prevent a compromised device from turning into an outbreak:
- Device Forensics to understand device threats and changes, including OS information, privilege elevations and persistent changes
- Network Forensic details on cell and Wi-Fi networks, current and ongoing connections, as well as other contextual information to profile the attack and help identify the source
- Malware Forensic details on detected malware samples